Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Wishes


Dear blog friends,

Here are my Christmas wishes:

I wish for peace:
* Peace in Iraq and Afghanistan, peace in Darfur and peace throughout all the world
* Peace in my family, my workplace and my heart

I wish for justice:
* Justice in U.S. courts, at Guantanamo and at the World Court in the Hague
* Justice in the way society treats each person

I wish for beauty:
* Every day, each person should have a portion of beauty in their lives and hearts
* I need to see, hear, feel beauty, but I also want to create it, to maintain it and to empower others to do the same.

I wish for love.

I wish for joy.

For me, for you and all our loved ones!

Merry Christmas,

Happy Hanukkah,

Have a happy, peaceful, joyous holiday!


The decoration is from a website that offers a selection of e-cards: http://www.allnatural.net/pd/victorian-angel-cards.html

2 comments:

Connie Crosby said...

And the best to you, too, Betsy, and everyone at OOTJ!!

I wish you all a peaceful and fulfilling year in 2007.

Cheers,
Connie

Marie S. Newman said...

What a beautiful image, Betsy! Thanks so much for your lovely message. Best wishes to you too.

Marie