Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The post that was almost a comment!

I was going to simply comment on Jim's welcome post, until I realized that I can just post here myself! What can I say? Between my own travel travel and hosting the indefatigable and inspiring Sabrina Pacifici's visit to the South Florida Association of Law Libraries yesterday, it's been a long week!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Jim and the other OOTJers for the welcome. As Abbie said, it's an honor to be here. I'm looking forward to posting and sharing, most immediately about some of the things I learned at SXSW and why more law librarians and legal technologists should attend next year's conference.

Jim had links to almost all my online places save Ravelry, the new social network/pattern database/stash management tool for knitters. I would love to make more law librarian contacts there! (If you already have an account, that link will take you directly to my profile; if you don't, sign up!)

No comments: